Niagara Centre Skating Club values the privacy of our members. This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices of this website, www.niagaracentreskatingclub.ca.
Niagara Centre Skating Club will collect personal information such as names, addresses, email addresses and phone numbers on a voluntary basis through membership, program registration and purchases.
Niagara Centre Skating Club will use this information for the following purposes:
- to enable Niagara Centre Skating Club’s administrative staff and governing body to facilitate business activities, programs, registrations through acts including, but not limited to, completing program and event registrations, and responding to questions;
- to enable Niagara Centre Skating Club to provide better services and processes to meet the needs of our membership;
- to register your membership with club-associated governing bodies that you consent to (i.e. Skate Canada).
In addition, in accordance with Public Health directions, information may be shared concerning COVID-19.
We will contact you via email for the following purposes:
- to communicate information related to the operation and promotion of the club with our members and program participants including, but not limited to, organization details, existing and upcoming event and program information, club communications, event promotion and details, member communications, fundraising and volunteer information;
- to help organize and operate competitions, contests and performances;
- to communicate with prospective members about club information and promotions.
Niagara Centre Skating Club does not store any credit card number and security information (i,e. CVV numbers) online on the website, www.niagaracentreskatingclub.ca.
Niagara Centre Skating Club does not sell, rent or exchange any of the personal information collected in the manner described above with any third party, except as described herein or as you may otherwise consent. All information gathered by Niagara Centre Skating Club through your purchases, registrations or website visits is kept confidential. We respect your privacy and confidence as a valued member. For normal club operations, Niagara Centre Skating Club may disclose some information to service providers and suppliers for the operation of this website, to arrange instruction and to manage your membership, purchases and registrations.
Niagara Centre Skating Club may also provide your personal information in good faith when required by law.
Niagara Centre Skating Club may use “cookies” to track your web browsing and registration activities and preferences on www.niagaracentreskatingclub.ca. Cookies are data files transferred to your computer’s hard drive through your browser by a website to keep track of certain preferences or activities to streamline subsequent website visits.
Niagara Centre Skating Club’s website may log IP addresses and browser details during your site visit.
Niagara Centre Skating Club is committed to the protection of our members’ information. Sensitive and personal information is kept secure and strictly confidential. Our website has maintained using industry standard security measures to protect against loss, misuse, alteration and theft. Access to your personal information by Niagara Centre Skating Club’s administrative staff and governing body is limited to a need-to-know basis.
Niagara Centre Skating Club
P.O. Box 595,
Welland, Ontario L3B 5R3